Analytics & Information Management can enable a manufacturing organization to effectively manage its various functions, be it the shop floor, supply chain, sales or even after sales service.
Using NRoot Labs’s offerings in analytics, organizations can become more responsive and agile by generating insights from data collected across the value chain. This data requires an approach that standardizes technology and processes at the core even as it delivers differentiated, customer-specific solutions at the front.
Leveraging analytics, organizations can also improve product yield, process efficiency, product quality, cost reduction, profit maximization, customer satisfaction, their understanding of customer behaviour, financial consolidation etc.
Our Manufacturing and Hi-Tech focused solutions
- Production Analytics that helps improve product quality & yield, reduces product test cycle time and improves decision making ability. The solution enables this by using production activity data to generate insights into the manufacturing processes
- Inventory Analytics that integrates data across the value chain to provide critical information and visibility, offers related analytics for demand planning and forecasting and ensures better decision-making in supply chain management
- Value-chain Analytics details out every process & cost involved right from the inception stage up to its finished product stage for further cost analysis
- Service Analytics that helps monitor and track after sales and service related processes to generate insights into supply management, proactive preventive maintenances and new service discovery.
- Customer Analytics that helps build a 360 degree view of the customer and aims to monetize consumer behaviour and usage patterns to cross sell, reduce customer churn, drive value added services and earn better ROI on campaigns and trade promotions spend
- Financial Analytics that enables organizations to streamline and integrate financial planning and budgeting processes, helps them close their books faster, improves visibility and predictability of business outcomes by empowering them with the ability to take informed decisions
- Data & Information Management that manages enterprise-wide data including master data management (MDM), data migration from legacy to ERP as part of transformational engagements, data quality assessment & cleansing and data archival. This is a range of solutions meant to address the varying needs of businesses