As author, data journalist and information designer David McCandless said in his TED talk: “By visualizing information, we turn it into a landscape that you can explore with your eyes, a sort of information map. And when you’re lost in information, an information map is kind of useful.” With the surge of data and big investments in infrastructure and technologies, companies want to leverage the value and insights hidden in their data to make better business decisions. Data visualization is key in transforming business strategy to reality as it allows understanding where a company or division needs to focus.
How we help?
We help organizations get the flexibility essential to easily deploy in any environment. We offer:
- Parsing the data into its critical components to build the visualization method
- Eliminate the unnecessary data not relevant to your data set
- Data mining and discovery to identify patterns, insights, trends, and potential usage strategy
- Identify, develop, and create the method of visualization to suit your organization’s needs
- Includes heat maps, bar, pie and geographic maps
- Reports and Dashboards
- Mobile BI Apps
- Web Applications
- Desktop Applications
- Budgeting, planning, and forecasting
- Alerts and notifications
- Metrics, Key Performance Indicators and scorecards